Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an earthquake formed cave.
Wonder World Park’s Combination Ticket is the most popular choice!
Fully-guided tours depart every 20-30 minutes or sooner based on attendance. Additional tour times will be available onsite during our posted operating hours.
Online purchases require selecting a date and time for the Combination Tour. Please allow time for validation of your voucher. We suggest arriving no later than 30 minutes prior to the time shown on your voucher.
An Adventure for the Entire Family!
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE.
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake.
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the TEJAS Observation Tower.
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backwards, even water flows up hill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park.
- Pet and feed the Rabbits in our Silver Fox Rabbit Farm
- Food & Drinks
- Wonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.
Our fully guided tour takes about 1.5 hours – 2 hours to complete. This includes all four attractions (cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house, and train ride).
Park also includes free petting zoo areas, food trailers and picnic areas. We encourage you to stay as long as you wish. Amusement rides are coming in March 2019!