Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an earthquake formed cave.
Special note about Spring Break
Online ticket sales close at 9 am daily – walk-ins are welcome! Tickets can still be purchased in person on days that are sold out online. Again, you may still purchase on-site.
Tickets can be purchased online or in person, and tours will depart every 30 minutes.
Online purchases require selecting a date and time for the Combination Tour. Tickets purchased online will start ON THE HOUR. Please allow time for validation of your voucher. We suggest arriving at least 30 minutes PRIOR to the time shown on your voucher. Late arrival might result in a later tour time.
Tickets purchased in person will be considered a walk-in and will be scheduled for EVERY HALF HOUR (9:30am, 10:30am, etc.) pending availability. Groupons will be treated as walk-ins. Pogo Passes are not accepted during Spring Break.
For more information on ticket information or what to expect during Spring Break visit our Spring Break page or call 512-392-3760.
An Adventure for the Entire Family!
Wonder World Park’s Combination Ticket is the most popular choice! Tickets can be purchased online or in person. Fully-guided tours depart every 20-30 minutes.
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE.
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake.
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the Tejas Observation Tower.
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backward, even water flows uphill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park.
- Pet and feed the Rabbits in our Silver Fox Rabbit Farm
- Food & Drinks
- Wonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.
Our fully guided tour takes about 2 hours to complete. This includes all four attractions (cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house, and train ride).
Park also includes free petting zoo areas, food trailers, and picnic areas. We encourage you to stay as long as you wish. Amusement rides are coming in March 2019!